NMWIG membership is open to both organizations and individual community members with an interest in supporting migrant agricultural workers in the Niagara region. We meet on a regular basis throughout the year.
Our member organizations work together to build bridges to accessible health care, equitable services and social inclusion for migrant workers in Niagara.
Who are NMWIG Members?
- Interested businessmen and women
- Health and Social Service agencies
- Community members
NMWIG members are asked to commit to the following:
- Attend bi-annual General Meetings
- Participate in a sub-committee that fits your particular interest or skill
- Represent NMWIG in a professional manner
- Remain in alignment with NMWIG Mission & Vision